BMV Prepares For Moped Registrations

Oct 23, 2014
Lead in text: 

Hoosiers must register their mopeds with the Bureau of Motor Vehicles beginning January 2nd.

The moped law, passed last session, requires Hoosiers to either have a driver's license, driver's permit, or a state ID card with a special endorsement. People can begin getting that endorsement at the start of 2015 if they take a 25 question written exam similar to a driver's test.

Read more at: Indianapublicmedia